Reports and Metrics
We provide various types of reports and metrics to help businesses understand the performance and effectiveness of their digital marketing efforts. These reports offer insights into different aspects of online presence, user engagement, and website performance. Here's a breakdown of some of the types of reports we offer:
1. SEO Reports:
- Keyword Rankings: These reports show how your targeted keywords are performing in search engine results over time. They highlight improvements, declines, or shifts in rankings.
- Organic Traffic: These reports reveal how much traffic your website is receiving from search engines. They help gauge the impact of SEO efforts on driving organic visitors.
- Backlink Analysis: These reports provide insights into the quantity and quality of external websites linking to your content. They help assess your website's authority and influence.
- On-Page SEO Analysis: These reports evaluate the optimisation level of individual web pages, including elements like meta tags, headers, and content relevance.
2. Website Performance Reports:
- Page Load Times: These reports detail the time it takes for each web page to load. They identify pages that might need optimisation for faster loading.
- Server Response Times: These reports analyse how quickly the server responds to user requests. Slow server response times can negatively impact user experience.
- Page Views and Bounce Rates: These reports provide insights into user behavior, showing the number of pages viewed per session and the percentage of users who leave after viewing only one page.
3. Website Speed Reports:
- Page Speed Metrics: These reports offer specific performance metrics for each page, such as how quickly the main content appears (FCP) or when the largest element is visible (LCP).
- Performance Scores: These reports provide a quantitative assessment of your website's speed performance based on industry standards and best practices.
4. Website Analysis Reports:
- Technical Audits: These comprehensive reports examine technical aspects of your website, such as crawlability, site structure, and mobile-friendliness. They highlight areas for improvement.
- User Experience Analysis: These reports evaluate user experience elements, such as navigation ease, readability, and accessibility compliance.
5. Social Media Reports:
- Engagement Metrics: These reports showcase how well your social media content resonates with your audience, measuring likes, comments, shares, and overall engagement.
- Follower Growth: These reports track the growth of your social media followers, indicating how effectively your content attracts and retains an audience.
- Reach and Impressions: These reports provide insights into the reach and visibility of your posts, helping you understand how many people are exposed to your content.
6. Traffic Reports:
- Traffic Sources: These reports show where your website traffic is coming from, such as organic search, direct visits, referrals from other websites, and social media.
- Referral Traffic: These reports detail the websites that are linking to yours and driving traffic. They help identify valuable partnerships and external promotion opportunities.
- Conversion Rates: These reports measure how effectively your website converts visitors into desired actions, such as signing up for a newsletter or making a purchase.
7. Sitemap Reports:
- Sitemap Submission: These reports confirm whether your sitemap has been successfully submitted to search engines. They ensure that search engines are aware of your website's structure.
- Indexing Status: These reports reveal how many pages from your sitemap have been indexed by search engines. They help track search engine visibility.
8. Campaign Reports:
- Campaign Performance: These reports evaluate the success of specific marketing campaigns, providing data on metrics like click-through rates, conversion rates, and return on investment.
- A/B Testing Results: These reports share the outcomes of A/B tests, indicating which variations of marketing elements performed better and contributed to higher engagement or conversions.
All of these reports collectively provide businesses with a comprehensive view of their online performance, user engagement, and the effectiveness of their marketing strategies. We analyse these reports to identify trends, uncover opportunities for improvement, and refine their approach to achieve better results. Regular reporting and analysis are essential for making informed decisions and ensuring continuous growth in the digital landscape.